Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 959 mal aufgerufen
 ET 2006
Gast
27.12.2005 22:31
Solo riding antworten

Hello!

I will go to ET in January. My ride in Germany will be from Kiel down through Germany. Here i Norway I ride with spikes in wintertime, but I know I have to ride without spikes in Germany.
How are the roads? Is it possible to go without spikes on secondary roads too, or is it only Autobahn that is salted? What do you do in heavy snow, or with iced roads?
I ride a BMW F650GS Dakar with a friend on a KTM, both solo.

Gast
29.12.2005 08:14
#2 RE: Solo riding antworten

slide and fight! See us on ET

Zitat von
Hello!
I will go to ET in January. My ride in Germany will be from Kiel down through Germany. Here i Norway I ride with spikes in wintertime, but I know I have to ride without spikes in Germany.
How are the roads? Is it possible to go without spikes on secondary roads too, or is it only Autobahn that is salted? What do you do in heavy snow, or with iced roads?
I ride a BMW F650GS Dakar with a friend on a KTM, both solo.

Gast
03.01.2006 21:40
#3 RE: Solo riding antworten

slide and fight
- is right

but to survive
it's better to drive

- choose autobahn
and glide like the swan!

good luck, man of the icy north!

Herr Holle ( Gast )
03.01.2006 21:50
#4 RE: Solo riding antworten

The autobahn in germany is free of costs for motorcycles and cars, mostly free of ice because of the much salt.
Because of that i would choose the autobahn.
At secondary roads the risk of iced roads or places normally is higher.

good luck, too

Baard ( Gast )
04.01.2006 12:47
#5 RE: Solo riding antworten

In Antwort auf:
The autobahn in germany is free of costs for motorcycles and cars, mostly free of ice because of the much salt.
Because of that i would choose the autobahn.
At secondary roads the risk of iced roads or places normally is higher.

good luck, too

Thanks

I guess we will be on autobahn down through Germany. We will arrive in Kiel Thursday morning, and stay a night somewhere on our way. It feels a bit crazy to change tires in the middle of winter to do a winter meeting, but maybe Germans are a little crazy to deny good traction on motorbikes

Baard

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen